We've selected some of the Garden Route’s prime golf courses and
negotiated special discounted rates for our guests who book on our
selected golf packages.
4 Nights Self-catering accommodation for 4 People and 18 holes at
3 Courses ( Pinnacle Point-, George- and Kingswood Golf Course)
Includes the following:
When booking on the premium 4 package
- 4 Nights in a 3 bedroom Garden View Unit (View gallery) - ( 1 Double bed, 4 Single Beds)
- 18 Holes at Pinnacle Point (R550pp including share of cart).
- 18 Holes at Kingswood (R495pp including share of cart)
- 18 Holes at George Golf club (R390pp including share of cart) Cart subject to availability– limited fleet. No bookings on Wednesdays or Saturdays.
* No additional specials will apply when booking on this package and
the accommodation and golf is subject to availability.
Go to Pinnacle Point website -
- Designed by renowned golf course architect Peter Matkovich.
- Opened in 2006, rated among top ten new courses in the world.
- Currently rated among top 20 courses in South Africa.
- Complete Golfer 5-star Experience Award in 2012
- 7 kms of fairways; 80 bunkers; the Indian Ocean the only water hazard.
- No caddies - carts only.
- Pro Shop on site for golfing essentials and memorabilia.
- 180° sea views from the whole course.
Go to Kingswood website -
From its perfect blend of design and scenery, to its temperate
weather, you're certain to find Kingswood's Championship Golf
Course a unique challenge, and one you'll want to take up again
Kingswood golf course is a Sally Little signature course designed
by Danie Obermeyer, situated on the picturesque Garden Route in
Cape Town-born Sally Little, international LPGA champion and South
African legend for 35 years, signs off this golf course.
Go to George Golf Club website -
The George Golf course is a beautifully manicured, 72 par, 18 hole course,
with bent greens, set in the heart of the Garden Route. The course rating
for men is either 68 (forward – 5542m), 70 (club – 5862m) or 72 (championship – 6162m),
while that for the ladies is 72 (5204m).
Visitors are welcome daily, with the exception of Wednesday and Saturday
afternoons, which are reserved for Members and their guests. Booking for
golf is essential. Please note that no group bookings are allowed on Wednesdays