Pine Lake Marina is a self-catering holiday resort 5km outside Sedgefield, in the heart of the Garden Route National Reserve and on the banks of the Swartvlei Lake. It is one of the most beautiful places to stay, with magnificent views of the lake and the surrounding mountains. It offers adventure holidays and experiences in nature. We have more than 20 activities & sport facilities.
IMPORTANT COVID INFORMATION FOR
Only leisure travel for people living in the WESTERN CAPE. Strictly “no mask no entry"
Strict COVID protocols in place throughout the resort:
- Social distancing measurements
- Provision of physical barriers
- Health symptom check
- Temperature screening
- Sanitizing and disinfecting protocols
- Hygiene and hand sanitisation
- Supervision of the above processes
The following facilities will be available:
- Bowling Ally – there is a fee TBA
- Putt Putt
- Pool Tables
- Table Tennis Tables
- Bicycle Hire – there is a fee
- Target Shooting / Paint Ball
- Volley Ball
- PineExpress – Shop will be open daily, times TBC
The following facilities will NOT be available due to Covid protocols:
- NO day visitors permitted
- NO units will be serviced
- Pools & Jacuzzi remain closed
- Games room closed – no play station / wii games etc
- NO water based activities except for recreational fishing with their own private boat with a valid Sanparks permit
- Jungle gyms will not be open
- PineActive Gym remains closed
We have 185 units, with various accommodation layouts sleeping from 2 to 10 people, with lake or garden views. Our units have the following amenities: A spacious lounge with DSTV (optional fireplace), fully equipped kitchen and dining area leading onto patio with garden furniture & braai.
Dog friendly units are available for smaller doggies.
Ceremonies with a magnificent backdrop of the lake and mountain. Sophisticated indoor venues – up to 140 guests. Exciting team building itineraries. An outdoor Boma, delicious conference catering, and a friendly team of event coordinators.