TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Pine Lake Marina Terms & Conditions:
a.) Cancellations 61 days or more before arrival date at 10% of the booking value will be charge. b.) Cancellations 60 to 15 days before arrival date at 50% of the booking value will be charged c.) Cancellations 14 days or less before arrival date – 100% of all monies paid will be charged d.) ALL cancellations may only be done directly through the office on 044-3492200 or email@example.com
e.) Bookings made more than 6 months in advance for stays during 21 December to 9 January, are for a minimum of 6 nights, are non-refundable and cannot be changed.
f.) We advise guests to ensure they have adequate Travel Insurance in place, since their circumstances may change, which may require them to change/cancel their bookings.
2. Modification policy:
a.) Only one change may be made 15 days or more before arrival date at a charge of R400.00, thereafter it will be treated as a cancellation
b.) Changes cannot be made 14 days or less before arrival date, and will be treated as a cancellation
c.) When changing a booking, no refunds will be done
d.) ALL changes may only be done directly through the office on 044-3492200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Outstanding balance should be paid in full 30 days prior to arrival. Access to the resort will be denied until balance is settled in full.
4. Reservation Quotations are indicative only and subject to availability. Bookings made via the phone/email will be blocked off for up to 7 days, if deposit payments do not reflect in our bank account prior to this 7 day cut-off, the units will be released. If bookings are made less than 30 days prior to arrival, the full amount will be required within 48 hours to confirm booking.
4. Exceeding the maximum occupancy of the chalet will result in termination of your booking without a refund.
6. In consideration to your neighbours, we advise that we are a no noise, no music resort management will warn you if noise is deemed excessive and complaints are received. If this is persistent you will be asked to leave the resort without a refund
7. Sleeper couches in the lounge are not suitable for persons over 12 years of age. Pine Lake Marina cannot be held responsible for persons over the age who may find these too uncomfortable and compensation will not be given.
8.We reserve the right to change the unit allocation should circumstances require it.
9. Check in and departure times must be adhered to at all times. Check in 15H00 & Departure 10H00. Late Departures will be charged for.
10. Reception office hours vary, please contact the resort for times. Should you arrive after hours, your keys will be left at security if your accommodation is paid in full.
11. All units are non-smoking units. Smoking is only permitted outside the chalets.
12. Units are serviced before check-in and on every 7th day, however cleaning services are available at R150.00/service. Booking essential 24hrs before service required. (Not during Covid) PLEASE NOTE: There are no longer irons/ironing boards in the units due to the damage caused to the carpets.
When making payment, ensure that your Confirmation Number is being used as the Reference to allocate your payment to your booking. Please note International Transfers must use the above account Number in Field 59 (Swift) box of the transfer instruction
ABSA BANK — PINE LAKE MARINA — Acc No.: 4079964968 — Branch: George — Branch Code: 632005 — Acc Type: CURRENT
NEDBANK — 1035434350 — Branch: George — Branch Code: 12850500 — Acc Type: CURRENT 1
STANDARD BANK — PINE LAKE MARINA RESERVATIONS — Acc No.: 240806549 — Branch: Brandwag — Branch Code: 05-55-34 1
Thank you for your booking and we look forward to welcoming you to Pine Lake Marina.
Your Reservation Team